Unlocked Digital Power
- Unlocked BIOS: One click to unlock all protections for extreme overclocking
- Digital PWM Controller: More stable and precise voltage by digital signal
- Enhanced Power Design: 2X Power output for maximum OC potential
GPU Reactor is the MSI exclusive design for the overclocking stability. An add-on device on the back of graphics cards provide 200% higher power capacity and eliminate power noise (ripple).
Twin Frozr IV
- Propeller Blade: It provides more 20% airflow to enforce thermal.
- Dust Removal technology: Keeping dust out for optimal cooling performance and best thermal condition.
- Dual Form-in-one Heatsinks: Providing better heat dissipation and strengthen the structure.
This extreme thermal is the best choice for gamer and OCer.
Military Class III Components
MSI Graphics Card are the only one of meeting MIL-STD-810G standard. We adopt top components like Copper MOS, Hi-c CAP, Golden SSC, and Dark Solid CAP to ensure the best stability and quality. It brings perfect quality and longest lifetime to you.
3X3 OC Kits
- Triple Overvoltage: adjust the voltage of GPU, memory and PLL to unleash the potential of graphics card.
- Triple Temp Monitor: Monitoring and controlling GPU/Memory/PLL condition at the same time.
- Enhanced PWM Design: Providing higher overclocking capability and better stability in peak load.
MSI Lighting graphics cards adopts Gold-Plated Connector to provide better signal transmission and rust protection. It can maximize display connectivity and expand lifetime of your graphics card.
co-development by MSI and Rivatuner, MSI releases the ultimate graphics card utility “Afterburner”. This utility enables all MSI graphics cards users to boost performance and to monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time. Afterburner is a completely free utility which is compatible with almost all MSI graphics cards.
Live Update 5
This is a single utility software that automatically checks BIOS, driver and utility updates and installs for you , which can save your time for searching and lower the risk while updating.
PCI Express Gen 3 Standard
This advanced manufacturing technology reduces operating temperatures and improves performance, and when combined with the latest connectivity standard it can also deliver a staggering 32GB/s of bandwidth with compatible CPUs and motherboards, this means an even better gaming experience for gamers
AMD GCN Architecture
The Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture is a radically new approach to the design of a consumer GPU. Designed to push not only the boundaries of DirectX® 11 gaming, it is also AMD's first design specifically engineered for general computing. Equipped with up to 32 compute units (2048 stream processors), each containing a scalar coprocessor, AMD's 28nm GPUs are more than capable of handling workloads-and programming languages-traditionally exclusive to the processor.
AMD EYEFINITY Technology
Supporting multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, AMD Eyefinity technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience. Enjoy an incredibly immersive HD gaming/computing experience with AMD Eyefinity Technology
AMD APP ACCELEREATION Technology
AMD Radeon™ GPUs with AMD App Acceleration let you run multiple applications at the same time with remarkable speed and reliability. AMD App Acceleration can help reduce slowdowns and stuttering in intensive, media-rich applications. Powered by a set of innovative hardware and software technologies working in concert behind the scenes, AMD APP Acceleration gives you enhanced speed and performance beyond traditional graphics and video processing. You can multitask more efficiently, and more confidently.