Radeon™ RX 6000 MECH SERIES ARM YOURSELF FOR THE FINAL BLOW
MECH brings a performance-focused design that maintains the essentials to accomplish any task at hand.
Rocking a trusted dual fan arrangement laid into a rigid industrial design lets this sharp looking graphics card fit into any build.
A clean-looking brushed-finish backplate reinforces the length of the card.
Dual Fan Design
The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design keeps the limits of thermal performance turning. Fan blades alternate between traditional blades and dispersion blades that focus and accelerate airflow into the heatsink.
More air pressure
than normal fan
More air pressure
than TORX Fan 2.0
Zero Frozr is the calm before the storm. The fans completely stop when temperatures are relatively low, eliminating all noise when active cooling is unneeded. The fans will automatically start spinning again when the heat is on during gaming.
Ample amounts of thermal pads allow various board components to transfer heat directly to the heatsink for better cooling.
Tough Enough to
Back You Up!
MECH has been crafted to serve you well during intense gameplay. This legendary item has extra power unlocked through the Custom PCB.
Better Safe Than Sorry
Additional fuses built into the custom PCB provide additional safeguards against electrical damage.
Forged from Enhanced Materials
An enhanced PCB material design with 2oz thickened copper increases conductivity, improving heat dissipation, and high-performance reliability.
Traces of Brilliance
TAILORED PCB DESIGN
Not all circuit boards are created equal. A custom PCB Design provides greater reliability and beefed up power circuitry for pushing the card to its limits.
PERFORMANCE TO LEVEL UP YOUR GAME
PERFORMANCE TO LEVEL UP YOUR GAME
Gear up for incredible 1080p gaming performance. Built on revolutionary AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics cards deliver serious 1080p gaming and ultra-high frame rates. Get up to 32 high-performance compute units, groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 8GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory. Experience the next gen of gaming performance with AMD Smart Access Memory technology1 when you pair an AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics card with an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processor.
With immersive gaming technologies and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate, AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics cards draw you into the action. Experience gaming with realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections along with rich detail, thanks to DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX features, optimized for AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
AMD Smart Access Memory Technology All AMD Performance. Built to Game.
Combine an AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processor or a select AMD Ryzen 3000 Series processor with an AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT graphics card to boost your system’s performance, thanks to AMD Smart Access Memory technology1. AMD Smart Access Memory enables AMD Ryzen processors to harness the full potential of the graphics card memory. Enjoy increased performance with all-AMD in your system for the ultimate gaming advantage.
One Gaming DNA forPCs and Consoles
AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture is the foundation of next-generation gaming PCs and consoles. It is the bedrock of the revolution in PC gaming graphics and cloud gaming. AMD RDNA™ 2 elevates and unifies visual effects and gameplay across multi-gaming platforms, like no other graphics architecture before.
GET A BOOST IN FRAMESFOR YOUR GAMES
AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution2 (FSR) boosts your frame rates 2.4X on average in FSR supported games3 with high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences delivered by AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards. Optimize your gaming experience between four presets, ranging from best visual fidelity to maximum performance.
We Made 10 Million Clicks, You Only Need 1
Bringing It All Together
MSI's exclusive MSI Center software helps you get the most out of your MSI products. Monitor, tweak and optimize in real-time with just a few clicks.
Get Ready to Game
Create game profiles with personalized graphics card settings including performance, True Color, and more.
Take Back Control
MSI GAMING LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes latency-sensitive applications, giving you great low latency online gaming experiences.
Precision Controls, Unlimited Power
MSI Afterburner is the most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking software in the world. Take full control of the graphics card while monitoring key system metrics in real-time. It’s free to use and compatible with most other vendor graphics cards.
OC Scanner is the easiest and safest way to get more performance out of your Radeon™ graphics card. Powered by an algorithm created by AMD, maximum clock speeds are determined and safely applied for your graphics card.
Your Mobile Gaming Advantage
Developed under an exclusive partnership with BlueStacks, the MSI APP Player provides a seamless PC experience for mobile gaming.
- 1. Smart Access Memory technology enablement requires an AMD Radeon 6000 series GPU, Ryzen 5000 or 3000 series GPU (excluding the Ryzen 5 3400G and Ryzen 3 3200G) and a 500 series motherboard with the latest BIOS update. For additional information and system requirements, see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/smart-access-memory. GD-178
- 2. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega Series graphics cards & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendor's graphics cards. GD-187.
- 3. Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of June 11, 2021, on the AMD Radeon™ 6900 XT, AMD Radeon™ 6800 XT, and AMD Radeon™ 6700 XT graphics cards with pre-release AMD Radeon™ Software 21.6.1 RC Prime 9 (21.20-210518a-367616E) driver with AMD Smart Access Memory enabled, on a test system comprising of an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X, 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM, ASRock X570 Taichi motherboard with BIOS version P3.61 at default settings, and Windows® 10 Pro May 2020 Update (19041.508). Benchmark tests: Anno 1800, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Ultra Hight preset, no raytracing. Evil Genius 2, Vulkan, 3840 x 2160, Ultra preset, no raytracing. Godfall, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Epic preset, Raytracing ON. Kingshunt, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Ultra preset, no raytracing. The Riftbreaker, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Ultra preset, Raytracing ON. Terminator: Resistance, DX11, 3840 x 2160, Epic preset, no raytracing. Game 7, DX12, 3840 x 2160, High preset, no raytracing. Performance may vary and is dependent on the FSR Quality Mode selected. FSR requires developer integration and is available in select games only. RS-365.
- ©2021 EXOR Studios, the EXOR Studios logo, Riftbreaker and the Riftbreaker logo are trademarks or registered trademarks in the United States, European Union and other countries.
- © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- © 2021 The Codemasters Software Company Limited ("Codemasters"). All rights reserved. "Codemasters"®, the Codemasters logo and “DiRT”® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. “DIRT 5”™ and “RaceNet”™ are trademarks of Codemasters. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Developed by Codemasters.
- © 2021 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, RDNA, Ryzen, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. PID# 21709813-M
© AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FreeSync, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX and Microsoft are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other jurisdictions. PCI Express is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc. Other product names are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
‘Boost Clock Frequency’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.<br> ‘Game Frequency’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.