MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
• Supports Socket 775 for Intel® P4 5XX, 6XX, Pentium D 8XX, 9XX and Celeron D processors. • Supports FSB 800/533MHz.• Supports EIST technology.• Supports Intel® Hyper-Threading technology.• Supports Intel® Dual Core Technology to 800MHz and up.Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Chipset • Intel® 945GZ Chipset- Supports FSB 533/800MHz.- Integrated Intel® GMA 950 graphics core - Supports dual channel, DDR2 400/533• Intel® ICH7 Chipset- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 8 ports.- 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.- 1 channel Ultra ATA 100 bus master IDE controller.- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
Main Memory • Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDRII DRAM• Supports up to 2GB memory size.• Supports dual channel DDRII memory architecture.• Supports DDRII 400/533 memory interface.
On-Board IDE/SATA • One Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controllers integrated in ICH7- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.• SATAII controller integrated in ICH7- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.- Can connect up to four SATAII devices.
• AC97 controller integrated in Intel® ICH7 chip.• Audio codec Realtek® ALC850.- Compliant with AC'97 Rev 2.3 spec.
LAN • Realtek® RTL8110SB / 8100C - Supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mb/s (1000Mb/s on 8100SB only).- Compliane with PCI 2.2.- Supports ACPI Power Management.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector- 1 x CPU / System / Power FAN connectors- CD-in connector- Serial port header (JCOM1) - Front panel audio connector- Front panel connector- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors- 1 x ATA100 connector- 1 x IrDA connector - Chassis intrusion switch connector- Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel port - 1 x Serial port (COM 1)- 1 x VGA port - 1 x PS/2 keyboard - 1 x PS/2 mouse - 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack (S/SPDIF out) - 4 x USB 2.0 ports- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices andexpansion cards of the board automatically.• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records yourmotherboard specifications.
• 24.5cm(L) x 22.5cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes.