MSI's new Military Class 4 components support you while you are questing, racing, battling and shooting your way to the top. MSI's Military Class 4 components deliver record-breaking stability when you need to keep cool in the heat of battle. The new standard in stability built on a proven technology of high quality components.
The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essentials which increase your stability in the worst conditions. The humidity protection and high temperature protection ensure your system surviving each environment, no matter how harsh. The new structure of the PCB limits EMI radiation. On top of that all the connectors have ESD protection in order to prevent short circuit.
OC Genie 4 supercharges your speed experience! When used, OC Genie 4 accelerates your entire system and puts it into overdrive! Tuned by the professional overclockers, OC Genie 4 hands you record-breaking performance on a silver plate.
With ultra-high 32GB/s transfer bandwidth, PCI Express Gen 3 provides a 2X faster transfer rate than the previous generation, this delivers amazing capabilities for true next generation extreme gaming.
- 2X bandwidth
- Increased efficiency and compatibility
- Extreme performance for current and next gen PCI Express cards
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
- 10X Faster Than USB 2.0
- Up to 5Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Boost Transfer Rate Between Your PC and External Storage Devices
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
- 2X Faster Than SATA 3Gb/s
- Up to 6Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Unleash True Performance of New HDDs/SSDs
No more waiting for entering O/S! MSI Fast Boot helps to make motherboards boot lightning fast. MSI also adds the GO2BIOS button with-in. Simply click it to reset your PC and then go straight to the system BIOS.
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving your time and lowering the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
Compared to common motherboards which need extra BIOS chips, MSI's M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn't need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover, it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
- Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
- Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
• Supports 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1150 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® B85 Express Chipset
• Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600 DRAM, 16GB Max
• Supports Dual channel mode
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slot
• 2 x PCI slots
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® B85 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII port (SATA1~2) by B85
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® B85 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAII ports (SATA3~4) by B85
• 4 x USB 3.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
• 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC887
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek® 8111E
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 4 x SATA connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin system fan connector
- 1 x 3-pin system fan connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 2 x system panel connectors
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 2 x USB power jumpers
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
- 1 x Graphics port with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 24.3cm(L) x 22.8cm(W) MIicro-ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes.