Intel® H81 Express Chipset
Slim design, competent power
40% thinner than general mini-ITX motherboards, MSI Thin Mini-ITX motherboards are designed to small PCs and All-in-one PCs. Featured eSATA, mimi-PCIe, LVDS and build-in DC power connector, MSI thin mini-ITX motherboards provide full-function platform that more powerful than you think.
MSI's new Military Class 4 components support you while you are questing, racing, battling and shooting your way to the top. MSI's Military Class 4 components deliver record-breaking stability when you need to keep cool in the heat of battle. The new standard in stability built on a proven technology of high quality components.
The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essentials which increase your stability in the worst conditions. The humidity protection and high temperature protection ensure your system surviving each environment, no matter how harsh. The new structure of the PCB limits EMI radiation. On top of that all the connectors have ESD protection in order to prevent short circuit.
OC Genie 4 supercharges your speed experience! When used, OC Genie 4 accelerates your entire system and puts it into overdrive! Tuned by the professional overclockers, OC Genie 4 hands you record-breaking performance on a silver plate.
Enjoy the awesome 4K UHD video playback now! MSI's 8 series motherboards that equip with HDMI port(s) supports the latest and the most innovative 4K UHD (2160p ultra-high definition) signal outputs to provide an unprecedented visual experience.
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
- 10X Faster Than USB 2.0
- Up to 5Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Boost Transfer Rate Between Your PC and External Storage Devices
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
- 2X Faster Than SATA 3Gb/s
- Up to 6Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Unleash True Performance of New HDDs/SSDs
- Automatically pull data from cloud services for always updated content
- Fast applications sync with cloud services, without the need for manual interaction
- Great power efficiency as system wakes to a low power state to download content
No more waiting for entering O/S! MSI Fast Boot helps to make motherboards boot lightning fast. MSI also adds the GO2BIOS button with-in. Simply click it to reset your PC and then go straight to the system BIOS.
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving your time and lowering the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
• 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 11 50 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® H81 Express Chipset
• Support two DDR3 SO-DIMMs 1066/1333/1600 MHz up to 16GB Max
- Dual channel memory architecture
• 1 x Mini-PCIe x1 slot (MINI_PCIE2)*
* For half size
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® H81 chipset
- Supports two SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Supports one mSATA 3Gb/s port (MINI_PCIE1)
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports by Intel® H81 (2 ports on the back panel)
• 2 x USB 2.0 ports by Intel® H81 (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
• Realtek® ALC887 Codec
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek® RTL8111G
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x SATA power connector
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin System fan connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x TPM connector
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x Chassis intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Flat panel display connector
- 1 x Flat panel display switch connector
- 1 x LVDS connector
- 1 x LVDS power connector
- 1 x LVDS backlight power connector
- 1 x Digital microphone connector
- 1 x Audio amplifier connector
- 1 x Consumer infrared receiver connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x DC power connector
- 1 x eSATA port
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 2 x audio jacks (Mic-In, Line-out)
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 6.7 in. x 6.7 in. (17 cm x 17 cm) Thin mini-ITX Form Factor
• 4 mounting holes
• MSI recommends 150W above adapters.
• Power adapter connector dimension: 7.4 x 5.1mm, 150W = 19V / 7.89A