High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a set of digital video standards that delivers multi-channel audio and uncompressed digital video for full HD 1080p visuals through a single cable. HDMI provides you with the highest-quality home theater experience.
- Next-Gen Multimedia Interface
- Deliver Full HD Video output In Only One Cable
With such diversity of display outputs, you are able to choose and upgrade display devices then build up your own home theater.
- Next-Gen Multimedia Interface
- All digital signal output
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
- Independent Dynamic Core Technology
- Dual Dynamic Power Management™
- AMD CoolCore™ Technology
- AMD Wideband Frequency Control
- Multi-Point Thermal Control
• Key components status hardware monitor.
• Monitor the CPU status.
• Optimize System status define.
• Auto speed up with system loading change.
• AMD® Phenom/Athlon/Sempron CPU. Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.Hyper Transport Bus
• HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 5200MT/s - AM2 CPU supports HyperTransport 1.0/2.0- AM2+ CPU supports HyperTransport 3.0Chipset
• AMD® 780G and SB700 Chipset
Main Memory • Supports Dual DDR2 533/667/800/1066 (only for AM2+)- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)- Supports a maximum memory size up to 4GB.
• 1 PCI Express x16 slot with x16 operation (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant) • 1 PCI Express x1 slots• 2 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface.
On-Board IDE • One IDE port by AMD® SB700- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode- Can connect up to two IDE devicesOn-Board SATA • 6 SATA II (1~6) ports by AMD® SB700- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s RAID Function - SATA II 1~6 support RAID 0, 1, 0+1 mode by AMD® SB700
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC888- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Realtek PCI-E GbLAN controller 8111C- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY in single chip- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector- CPU x 1 / System x 1 FAN connectors- CD-in connector- Front panel audio connector- Front panel connector- Chassis intrusion switch connector - 4 x USB 2.0 connectors- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector- 6 x Serial ATA II connectors- 1 x ATA133 HD connector- 1 x serial port connector- 1 x JLPT connector- 1 x SPDIF-out connector- Clear CMOS jumper - 1 x TPM module header
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
• 24.4cm(L) x 22.9cm(W) M-ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes.