• Supports Intel® Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package. • Supports Intel® Yorkfield, Wolfdale. • Supports FSB 1333/1066/800 MHz. Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® ICH9 Chipset - Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 12 ports. - 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s. - PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC. - ACPI 2.0 compliant.
• Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 DRAM • Supports up to 8GB memory size. • Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture. • Supports DDR2 667/800 memory interface.
• One PCI Express 16X slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant) • Three PCI Express x1 slots. (support PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant) • Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots. - Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
• One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in Marvell® 88SE6111. - Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes. - Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
• SATAII controller integrated in ICH9 and Marvell® 88SE6111 chipset - Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed. - Supports four SATAII ports by ICH9. - Supports one SATAII port by 88SE6111.
• Chip integrated by Realtek® AL888 - Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing - Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec.
• Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111B.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
• VIA® VT6308 chipset - Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1) - Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector - ATX 4-pin 12V power connector - CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors - CD-in connector - Front panel audio connector - Front panel connector - 1 x SPDIF-out pinheader - 1 x chasis intrusion connector - 4 x USB 2.0 connectors - 1 x Floppy disk drive connector - 5 x Serial ATAII connectors - 1 x ATA133 connector - 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional)
MSI Reminds You... • The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard - 1 x PS/2 mouse - 1 x Parallel port - 1 x Serial port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack - 4 x USB 2.0 ports - 1 x RJ45 LAN jack - 1 x IEEE1394 port (optional)
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically. • The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 30.5cm(L) x 22.0cm(W) ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes.
MSI Reminds You... • The accessories will probably be different according to the different selling areas of product models. For details of accessories, please refer to the descriptions on the product package.