MSI Reminds you: Because of the limitations of chipset, this MB does not support Win98/ME.
ATI CrossFireX™ is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. Enabling game-dominating power, ATI CrossFireX technology enables two or more discrete graphics processors to work together to improve graphics performance. ATI CrossFireX technology allows you to expand your system’s graphics capabilities. It allows you the ability to scale your system’s graphics horsepower as you need it, supporting up to four ATI Radeon™ HD graphics cards, making it the most scalable gaming platform ever. With an ATI CrossFireX gaming technology, the traditional graphics limitation exists no more, allowing you to enjoy higher performance as well as visual experience.
Live Update 5
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
• Easy connect to front panel & chassis cable
• 2x USB, IEEE 1394, front panel (JFP1/2)& audio(JAUD1) M-connector in the package
• Easy to tell the definition of each pin
Dual Core Center
• Key components status hardware monitor.
• Monitor the CPU status.
• Optimize System status define.
• Auto speed up with system loading change.
Green Power Design
• With Multi-phase PWM IC, which lead to better power converting, reducing noise and expand the lifespan and stability.
eXtreme Memory Profiles
• Intel certified high speed memory technology.
• Enables users to take advantage of the fastest DDR3 memory. (over DDR3-1600)
• Provide a mechanism for end users to easily tune performance.
All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. For detailed specifications, please consult the product specifications page.