MSI Stadium of Spoils
Z490 Release Your True Power
Grab your chance to team up with your favorite talent and battle in the DOTA 2 arena!
Make sure you mark your calendars and follow these talents closely!
Tournament Announcement: 15 June 2020 Monday 6PM PST
Match Day: 27 June 2020 Saturday 4PM PST
Team Leader/ Broadcast Talent:
This match will be broadcasted live on Twitch by Jake "SirActionSlacks" Kanner, Kevin "Purge" Godec, Admir "LizZard" Salkanović, and Jared "Nomad" Bajina.
Complete missions and earn your prize HERE during the 1st wave tournament.
Tournament Announcement: 22 June 2020 Monday 6PM CEST
Match Day: 4 July 2020 Saturday 8PM CEST
Team Leader/ Broadcast Talent:
- Jorien "Sheever" van der Heijden
This match will be broadcasted live on Twitch by Jorien "Sheever" van der Heijden, Owen "ODPixel" Davies, Admir "LizZard" Salkanović, and Jared "Nomad" Bajina.
Complete missions and earn your prize HERE during the 2nd wave tournament.
Let's double the fun and win awesome prizes!
MSI's lineup of Z490 motherboards do justice to Intel's latest, most powerful platform to deliver outstanding gaming performance without compromises. Add to this, top-notch gear from SEAGATE, and it is sure to create an unbeatable gaming hardware combination for all gamers!
Let's not stop here, we will be giving out the following best-selling beasts throughout the tournament:
As you might ask, here are the three ways you may earn prizes during each wave:
1. Get selected to compete in the tournament
2. Tune in to the matches' live casting
3. Complete missions on selected platforms
JOIN US NOW! START BUILDING YOUR HEROES TODAY, COMPLETE MISSIONS, OR SIMPLY JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE FUN CASTING OF MSI STADIUM OF SPOILS TO WIN THE PRIZES!
EVENT DETAILED DESCRIPTION
During "each wave", the two talents will cast four matches, each one with hand selected participants gathered from streams, discord contests, or social media posts. The matches are as follows:
Match 1: Herald Match: Least Played Mode.
Two talents select four herald/guardian ranked players to fight head to head for their honor. Participants will be screened ahead of time to ensure no smurfs. Prize will be awarded "randomly" thanks to the wheel, so "tryharding" is not very encouraged.
Match 2: Ability Draft
Two talents find four active and skilled ability draft players to have a showdown.
Match 3: Random Subs
Two talents use the Twitch Prize Extension App to select four subscribers randomly during the show to play on their respective teams.
Match 4: Streamer Reps
The true test of loyalty. Four people hand picked from the two talents' streams go head to head to fight for their honor. These will be high MMR fans of the two talents.
Detailed Prize Distribution:
1. During "each wave", after each one of the four games, the two talents will meet and spin the WHEEL OF SPOILS. The wheel will consist of several random identifiers (most kills, most deaths, ect) and whatever the wheel lands on the player who meets the criteria will win on both talents' team. This will ensure that players are not specifically trying to do "wacky" things, or trying too hard to win. (as winning is just one of the choices on the wheel)
2. During "each wave", two viewers from the two talents' Stream and BeyondTheSummit2's Stream will win a prize with a Twitch prize extension app. Selection 1 will happen after Match 1, and Selection 2 will happen at the end of the program. Selection 1 will be from a pool of subscribers only and selection 2 will be from anyone who is watching.
3. Complete missions on activity page https://bit.ly/30oZjY1 during first wave to get a chance to win prize, and please refer to https://bit.ly/30oZjY1 for detailed rules. Complete missions on activity page https://bit.ly/3dU6paM during second wave to get a chance to win prize, and please refer to https://bit.ly/3dU6paM for detailed rules.