APPLY FOR A FREE MSI LIQUID COOLING UPGRADE KIT TO FIT INTEL LGA 1700 NEXT-GEN CPU
MSI MAG CORELIQUID R and
MPG CORELIQUID K Series Upgrade Kit
MSI is pleased to inform our DIY PC enthusiasts who have previously bought the MSI MAG CORELIQUID R and MPG CORELIQUID K series liquid cooling, you now can apply for an exclusive free-of-charge mounting upgrade kit to fit the latest Intel LGA 1700 next-gen CPU. The kits emphasize excellent contact pressure and handy adjustment with fixed-strut back plates for both the liquid cooler and motherboard, making installation hassle-free! Now please follow the steps below to apply for your upgrade kit.
Event Period: 04/11/2021 – 30/04/2022APPLY NOW
Please check your on-hand liquid cooling model.
Submit a Web Ticket via the MSI Member Center.
Leave the Required Information for MSI Service Team.
Who Can Apply
A regular consumer who bought the eligible MAG CORELIQUID R or MPG CORELIQUID K series liquid cooling and has registered the product in the MSI Member Center.
- MAG CORELIQUID 360R
- MAG CORELIQUID 280R
- MAG CORELIQUID 240R
- MPG CORELIQUID K360
- MPG CORELIQUID K240
How to Apply
1. Please submit a web ticket and ask a new question via the MSI Member Center. If you don’t have an MSI membership account, please sign up first.
2. When submitting your web ticket, select the Category: Warranty & Repair Service and Liquid Cooling. And leave the required information:
- My Product, please select the registered product.
- Product Name, please fill out the complete product name.
- Model Name, please fill out the full model name.
- Serial Number, please fill out the product serial number.
- Subject, please fill out “Apply for MAG or MPG CORELIQUID Upgrade Kit”
- Question, please fill out the required series Upgrade Kit, R (E27-7ZW1010-AQ0) or K (OE2-6A03001-AK9) series.
- Proof of Purchase, please upload an invoice with complete purchase information.
3. Please make sure that your Name, Email, Contact Number and Address info are all correct in the MSI Member Center on your My Profile page, we will arrange for shipping using this information.
4. Customers are disqualified from applying if they do not have any registered eligible product models.
5. Eligible purchase period starts from the past and runs until Apr. 30th, 2022. Please note that the application period for upgrade kit is Nov. 04th, 2021 to Apr. 30th, 2022.
Upgrade Kit Compatibility
Check the list below for compatible models.
Upgrade Kit for R Series Liquid Cooling
1 1X backplate for MAG CORELIQUID
2 1X backplate for Next-Gen Motherboard
3 4X screws studs and 4X screw heads
Upgrade Kit for K Series Liquid Cooling
1 1X backplate for MPG CORELIQUID
2 1X backplate for Next-Gen Motherboard
3 4X screws studs and 4X screw heads
Terms and ConditionsLEARN MORE
Apply for A Free MSI Liquid Cooling Upgrade Kit to Fit Intel LGA 1700 Next-Gen CPU (“Event”) begins on Nov. 04th, 2021 at 00:01 AM (PDT) and ends on Apr. 30th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (PDT) (the "Event Period"). By participating in the Event, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Micro-Star Int’l Co., Ltd. (“MSI”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Territory and Eligibility: Worldwide, excluding EU overseas countries and territories.
- Eligible Models: MAG CORELIQUID 360R, MAG CORELIQUID 280R, MAG CORELIQUID 240R, MPG CORELIQUID K360 and MPG CORELIQUID K240
- Eligible purchase period starts from the past and runs until Apr. 30th, 2022. Please note that the application period for upgrade kit is Nov. 04th, 2021 to Apr. 30th, 2022.
- Entry: Enter the Event during the Event Period by completing the following steps:
- Submit a web ticket and ask a new question via MSI Member Center.
- In web ticket, select the Category: Purchase Issue and Liquid Cooling.
- Leave the required information: Product Name, Serial Number, Subject, Question, Proof of Purchase
- Make sure Name, Email, Contact Number and Address info are all correct in MSI Member Center My Profile page. The Event associated logistic will be managed according to these information.
- Participants may submit more than one (1) ticket, but only one application per product registration will be arranged for the logistic.
- Customers are disqualified from applying if they do not have any registered eligible product models.
- MSI affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, distributors, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agencies, and their respective employees are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Exclusions: A violation of these Terms and Conditions entitles MSI to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular, without limiting any other part of these Terms and Conditions, if the participant makes false statements or if the proof of purchase used are fraudulent, or if any actions taken violate applicable law.
- Early termination and amendments: MSI reserves the sole, discretionary right to revise these Event Terms and Conditions, to prematurely terminate the Event in whole or in part without reason at any time or to change its course if it is not possible to guarantee the proper execution of the Event for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware), legal or other reasons (e.g. prohibition by a government agency or online platform).
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enrol in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as timely enrolment, applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are altered, forged, fraudulent, misdelivered, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enrol in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enrol in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, mis delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification or any prizes due to logistic, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.