Find the Best Spot!
Explore the new gaming laptops, GS66 Stealth and GE66 Raider, in this Minecraft world while staying safe and sound. If you’re a good Minecraft player, we believed that you are up for the “Run Lucky Run” Parkour Challenge and have the chance to win the finishing prize in raffle.
Your chance expires in:
Run Lucky Run
Parkour Game clearance award:
How to win your prize?
@msigaming #MSIMinecraftChallenge #Evolve
Terms & Conditions
EVENT DURATION AND ENROLMENT.
From May 13th – June 13th, 2020 (UTC +8), participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI Minecraft Expo (“Event”). To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- During the Event period, log onto MSI’s Minecraft server (mc.msi.com) and participate in the “Run Lucky Run Parkour game”. You may be required to log in or create an account on third party websites. After completing the MSI game and before exiting, take an in-game snapshot or screenshot of Your game, and publically share the snapshot/screenshot on Instagram with the hashtag @msigaming #MSIMinecraftChallenge #Evolve.
- You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms if You partake in any one or more actions in the steps above, or if You select the “I Agree to these Terms and Conditions” or similarly titled check box.
AS PART OF THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE THAT MSI MAY USE YOUR SNAPSHOT/SCREEN SHOTS FOR PROMOTION AND MARKETING PURPOSES ON ANY PHYSICAL OR ELECTRONIC MEDIA.
- MSI will identify participants who have completed the above actions through the Gleam platform using the hashtag above as an identifier. Participants who have successfully completed the required actions above will automatically be enrolled in a draw for prizes listed below. Each participant may be enrolled in the draw only once; MSI may use reasonable means to make such determinations, including verifying names, accounts, internet protocol addresses.
- On June 20th, 2020 (UTC + 12:00), MSI will select winners from the pool of eligible participants for the number of prizes listed below. The winner will be announced on MSI’s Facebook page – be sure to check in for updates. MSI may reach out to the winner to confirm his/her registered email address. Each winner will need to submit his/her Instagram account and email on MSI’s Gleam page located at https://gleam.io/MmcPk/msi-minecraft-challenge. The winner must respond to MSI’s email or provide the required information within seven (7) days; a winner who does not respond or provide required information within this time may be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and a new winner will be selected. MSI shall have sole discretion in determining such matters. The prize will be emailed to the winner’s registered email. Steam wallet code value may be converted to an equivalent local value by Steam based on Your geo location.
Prize: Each winner will be allotted one (1) prize. Prize denomination and number of winners:
- Steam Wallet US$200: five (5) winners
- Steam Wallet US$100: ten (10) winners
- Steam Wallet US$50: twenty (20) winners
- Steam Wallet US$20: fifty (50) winners
- Participating Regions: Worldwide.
- For USA participants, You may enter this Event by writing a request (including Your answer to the Event questions) to MSI USA and mailing this request to the MSI Marketing Department located at 901 Canada Court, City of Industry, CA 91748. Your written request must be legible to be accepted, and must include Your full name and a valid mailing address within the USA (NO P.O. BOX), phone number and any email address to allow MSI to verify the entrant. Only one entry will be permitted per entrant. MSI will also use the contact information provided in the entry to contact the entrant, as appropriate.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Participants must be of the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction. Void where prohibited or restricted by law
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; and ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
Participant Representation and Warranties.You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- TYou have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- TYou have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- TYou have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions.
Participant Acknowledgement and Consent.You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as timely enrollment, applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are altered, forged, fraudulent, misdelivered, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification or any prizes due to logistic, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI Warranties Exclusion.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.