PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 SSD
CHARGING AHEAD WITH SPEED
A Need for Speed!
Optimized for the PCIe Gen3 interface, SPATIUM M370 SSD reaches read/write speeds up to 2400/1850 MB/s, allowing for rapid data transfer and shortened game load times.
SPATIUM M370 PCIe Gen3 vs SATA3 SSD vs Conventional HDD
Small Size, More Storage
The latest 3D NAND flash technology brings dense storage in a compact design and allows SPATIUM storage capacities up to 2TB.
Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities extend the endurance and longevity of the NAND flash storage.
MSI stands by the quality and reliability of the SPATIUM M370 with a 5-Year comprehensive warranty. If you need assistance or are not satisfied with your product, MSI support is available to help and assist.* Warranty coverage lasts up to 5 years or until the TBW in the product specification is met, whichever happens first.
SPATIUM M370 NVMe M.2
- PCIe Gen3x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.3 standard
- Sequential Read speeds up to 2400MB/s and Write speeds up to 1850MB/s
- Up to 1600 TBW
- Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities
- 256GB to 2TB capacities in M.2 2280 form factor
- Suitable for both desktop and notebook
- 5-Year Warranty