PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 SSD
CHARGING AHEAD WITH SPEED
A Need for Speed!
Optimized for the PCIe Gen4 interface, SPATIUM M450 SSD reaches read/write speeds up to 3600/3000 MB/s, allowing for rapid data transfer and shortened game load times.
SPATIUM M450 PCIe Gen4 vs SATA3 SSD vs Conventional HDD
Small Size, More Storage
The latest 3D NAND flash technology brings dense storage in a compact design and allows SPATIUM storage capacities up to 1TB.
Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities extend the endurance and longevity of the NAND flash storage.
MSI stands by the quality and reliability of the SPATIUM M450 with a 5-Year comprehensive warranty. If you need assistance or are not satisfied with your product, MSI support is available to help and assist.* Warranty coverage lasts up to 5 years or until the TBW in the product specification is met, whichever happens first.
SPATIUM M450 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2
- PCIe Gen4x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.4 standard
- Sequential Read speeds up to 3600MB/s and Write speeds up to 3000MB/s
- Up to 600 TBW
- Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities
- 250GB to 1TB capacities in M.2 2280 form factor
- Suitable for both desktop and notebook
- 5-Year Warranty