Microsoft announced the notebook minimum system requirements below that can run Windows 11.
Windows 11 Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor (Intel/AMD)
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- Memory: 4 GB
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
For MSI Windows 11 supported notebooks, please refer to Support List.
If the notebook model is not listed in the support list, follow the steps below to run Microsoft's PC Health Check App to help to check the system compatibility.
(Refer to the attached file for the detail steps with screen captures)
1. Download PC Health Check App from Microsoft Website.
2. Execute “Windows PC Health Check Setup”.
3. Accept the terms and click on “Install”.
4. When the installation process is completed, click on “Finish” to open Windows PC Health Check.
5. Click on “Check now” to check the compatibility.
The system is able to support Windows 11 if the result shows "This PC meets the Windows 11 requirements".
*Note: If the result shows "This PC doesn't currently meet the Windows 11 requirements", the unfulfilled requirements will be shown for reference.