Follow the steps below to solve the problem by using the F3_Recovery_USB tool.
1. Download the WinRE tool. F3_Recovery_USB Link: http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/nb/F3_Recovery_USB.zip
2. Unzip the folder and copy all files inside the folder to an empty USB flash drive.
3. Reboot the system and press F11 to select the USB flash drive as the boot disk.
4. Wait until MSI Recovery System window shows up.
5. Click on System Partition Recovery button to start the system restore.
6. Wait until the recovery process complete; reboot the system to have the factory settings restored.