[Taipei, Taiwan] MSI is proud to officially announce its Radeon™ RX 6900 XT graphics cards, powered by the groundbreaking AMD RDNA™ 2 gaming architecture. MSI Radeon™ RX 6900 XT graphics cards provide new levels of performance, incredible visual fidelity and advanced features to power amazing 4K gaming experiences.
GROUNDBREAKING AMD RDNA™ 2 GAMING ARCHITECTURE
AMD RDNA™ 2 gaming architecture at the core of the MSI Radeon™ RX 6900 XT graphics card is designed to deliver the optimal combination of performance and efficiency. AMD RDNA™ 2 features a breakthrough high-speed design and enhanced power efficiency, designed to deliver higher performance with lower power consumption, and a new cache hierarchy designed to minimize data movement, latency and power usage. In addition, support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate offers a powerful blend of raytracing, compute and rasterized effects to elevate games to a new level of realism.
- AMD Infinity Cache – A high-performance, last-level data cache suitable for 4K and 1440p gaming with the highest level of detail enabled. 128 MB of on-die cache dramatically reduces latency1 and power consumption2, delivering higher overall gaming performance compared to traditional architectural designs.
- AMD Smart Access Memory3 – An exclusive feature of systems with AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors, AMD B550 and X570 motherboards and Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards. It gives AMD Ryzen™ processors greater access to the high-speed GDDR6 graphics memory to help accelerate CPU processing and provide an increase in gaming performance.
- DirectX® Raytracing (DXR) – Adding a high performance, fixed-function Ray Accelerator engine to each compute unit, AMD RDNA™ 2-based graphics cards are optimized to deliver real-time lighting, shadow and reflection realism with DXR. When paired with AMD FidelityFX, which enables hybrid rendering, developers can combine rasterized and ray-traced effects to ensure an optimal combination of image quality and performance.
- AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag4 – The technology is the ultimate tool and a must-have feature for gamers and esports players. Radeon™ Anti-Lag significantly decreases input-to-display response times and offers a competitive edge in gameplay.
- Radeon™ Boost5 – The technology delivers a performance increase during fast-motion gaming scenarios by dynamically reducing image resolution, increasing framerates and fluidity, as well as bolstering responsiveness with little to no perceptible change in image quality.
MSI Afterburner is the world's most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking software. It gives gamers full control of their graphics card and enables them to monitor key system metrics in real-time. Afterburner provides a free performance boost for a smooth in-game experience thanks to higher FPS. The latest version of Afterburner will support the new Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics cards.
MSI DRAGON CENTER
Dragon Center unifies all MSI software for components, desktops, laptops and peripherals within a brand-new software platform. Gamers can customize graphics card performance in the software, such as with Gaming Mode that instantly optimizes the hardware for the best gaming experience, including SSD, monitor and network settings. This budding new software platform will continue to improve and evolve with more exclusive functions and benefits for MSI users.
The MSI Radeon™ RX 6900 XT graphics card is expected to be available starting 8th December, 2020.
||Radeon™ RX 6900 XT 16G
|GRAPHICS PROCESSING UNIT
||AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT
||PCI Express Gen 4
||Boost: 2250MHz /
Game: 2015MHz /
||DisplayPort x 2 (v1.4) /
HDMI 2.1 x 1/ USB Type-C x 1
||8-pin x 2
||267 x 120 x 50 mm
|Weight (Card / Package)
|DirectX Version Support
|OpenGL Version Support
|Digital Maximum Resolution
||7680 x 4320
1. Based on internal modeling and testing done by AMD engineering labs 10/5/2020 on Radeon RX 6800 XT with 128 MB of AMD Infinity Cache vs a Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card measuring memory latency. Performance may vary. RX-564
2. Based on internal modeling and testing done by AMD engineering labs 10/5/2020 on a Radeon RX 6800 XT vs a Radeon RX 5700 XT, using measurements taken of Cac, frequency at same power uplifts, and AMD Infinity Cache uplifts. Performance may vary. RX-566
3. AMD Smart Access Memory is only supported on AMD Radeon RX 6000 series graphics cards. Not validated on any other graphics solutions. GD-178.
4. Radeon™ Anti-Lag is compatible with DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 APIs, Windows 7 and 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support GD-157
5. Radeon™ Boost is compatible with Windows 7 and 10 in select titles only. Hardware compatibility includes RX 400 and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. For a list of compatible titles see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-boost. GD-158