[Taipei, Taiwan] On the 12th of September 2019, gamers who want the most from Radeon™ RX 5700 have their dreams come true! MSI Radeon™ RX 5700 GAMING series, which is built upon the 2nd generation 7nm processor technology with new RDNA architecture, are now available. Following the well-known reputation of MSI GAMING graphics cards, these NAVI-based beasts will provide you the best in game performance while staying whisper quiet.
GAMING has the best in Radeon™ RX 5700 series
MSI is proud to introduce our very best graphics card series which brings the best performance in games, thermal performance into Radeon™ RX 5700. These NAVI-powered GAMING cards feature the new MSI exclusive Innovative Power Allocation Technology. This technology ensures that the card will draw its power from the power supply rather than the PCIe slot on the motherboard, resulting in a cleaner power signal and preventing any issues with the motherboard.
Best Cooling of All
As the leader of cooling among all graphics cards, we know that the most challenging part of producing a graphics card is to be capable of perfectly balancing both heat and noise when cooling a high-performance GPU. This is where MSI has focused its efforts on the GAMING series for the past years and the MSI RX 5700 GAMING series deliver on this promise.
- TORX FAN 3.0: Supremely silent – Mixing dispersion and traditional fan blades to provide better cooling.
- Zero Frozr technology - Stopping the fans in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
Rock Solid Base
No premium graphics card is complete without a backplate – after all, it's the first thing you see when peering into your case window. Bolstering the GAMING series with durable and premium materials, the metal backplate not only provides aesthetical value but also strengthens the structure of the graphics card to prevent the PCB from bending and provides protection.
- Solid Thermals – Combining aerodynamics and structural strength, the thermal module helps to prevent bending and improves cooling performance.
- Spaced Armor -By slightly increasing the space between the backplate and PCB, more air can pass through the gap, which enables the backplate to dissipate more heat from the graphics card.
- Dynamic Backplate – Besides increasing toughness, the backplate also helps to passively cool the card. With four rubber pads added between PCB and backplate, it increases airflow and provides even better dissipation.
Shining Bright like a diamond
Empowering MSI Mystic Light, RGB allows for more dynamic lighting that captivates gamers and onlookers. You can easily customize and control the RGB lights by using the exclusive Dragon Center software. Using Mystic Light, you can synchronize the RGB lighting of your MSI GAMING graphics card with other third-party products.
- Dragon Center - A consolidated platform that offers all software including MYSTIC LIGHT functionality for your MSI Gaming product.
MSI Afterburner is the world's most recognized and widely used graphics card Overclocking software. It gives you full control of your graphics card and enables you to monitor your system’s key metrics in real-time. Afterburner gives you a free performance boost for a smooth in-game experience thanks to higher FPS.
MSI DRAGON CENTER
MSI Dragon Center is a brand-new software platform with the goal to integrate all MSI software for components, desktop systems and peripherals. The all-new software features Gaming Mode, which instantly optimizes your hardware for the best gaming experience including SSD, monitor and network settings. This budding new software platform will continue to improve and evolve, including more unique functionalities and benefits for MSI users.
The new MSI Radeon™ RX 5700 GAMING series cards are expected to be available starting 12th September 2019.