MSI's Trident 3 Arctic wins Best of Innovation Award for Gaming
MSI products also received two CES Innovation Honoree awards for Computer Hardware & Components, and three CES Innovation Honoree awards for Gaming
City of Industry, Calif. – MSI, a world leader in gaming hardware, received the distinction of an International CES 2018 Best of Innovation at Gaming Award for its powerful, small form factor Trident 3 Arctic gaming desktop. In addition, other MSI products, including the high-performance Z370 GODLIKE GAMING motherboard, cutting-edge GTX 1080Ti Lightning graphics card, innovative Optix MPG27CQ curved gaming monitor and next generation Infinite X gaming desktop, received the distinction of International CES 2018 Innovation Honorees in the Computer Hardware & Components and Gaming categories. “Each of these products deliver superb performance and innovation across the desktop gaming computer space,” says Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. “These prestigious awards confirm our commitment to the gaming industry and we are honored to receive this acknowledgement.”
Trident 3 Arctic
– Recognized under "Best of Innovation at Gaming", and "CES Innovation Honoree at Computer Hardware & Components" categories, the Trident 3 Arctic is the perfect gaming solution for those with space constraints or design requirements. It is equipped with the latest Intel Core processor and up to NVIDIA GTX 1080 for the ultimate performance for a wide variety of applications.
Z370 GODLIKE GAMING
– Honored under the "CES Innovation Honoree at Gaming" category, gamers can build the ultimate system with the MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING motherboard. Quality built and loaded with exclusive features for maximum performance, divinity is the next level of gaming. One motherboard to rule them all.
GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Graphics Card
– Recognized under the “CES Innovation Honoree at Computer Hardware & Components” category, the cutting edge MSI Lightning graphics cards have been at the top of the overclocking world for years. The latest iteration, the GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z, is the best choice for those looking for top-level performance.
Infinite X Gaming Desktop
– Honored under the “CES Innovation Honoree at Gaming” category, the Infinite X is the next generation gaming desktop equipped with Intel’s 8th gen. CPU, Mystic light RGB LED, dual steel/tempered glass side panels, MSI’s award-winning gaming graphics cards, and MSI Silent Storm Cooling 3 Pro thermal design.
Optix MPG27CQ Gaming Monitor
– Honored under the “CES Innovation Honoree at Gaming” category, the MSI Optix MPG27CQ is a new curved gaming monitor made for ultimate gaming. More information will be announced at CES.
The prestigious CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™, owner and producer of CES 2018, the global gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies, and have been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976. Products entered in this prestigious program are judged by a preeminent panel of independent industrial designers, independent engineers and members of the trade media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting edge consumer electronics products across 28 product categories
MSI's entire lineup of gaming products will be in exhibition during CES 2018 from January 9-12. Best of Innovation Honorees are also displayed at CES Unveiled New York, which features dozens of exhibitors and networking opportunities and runs 3:00-7:30 PM November 9 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York.
To schedule a meeting with MSI representatives during CES 2018, please contact PR representative Christian Cooper at email@example.com.
To learn more about MSI’s complete line of products, visit us.msi.com or follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MSIGamingUSA
and Twitter at twitter.com/msiUSA