MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
• Supports Socket 775 for Intel® Core 2 Duo, P4 5XX, 6XX, Pentium D 8XX, 9XX and Celeron D processors. • Supports FSB 800/533MHz.• Supports EIST technology.• Supports Intel® Hyper-Threading technology.• Supports Intel® Dual Core Technology to 800MHz and up.Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Chipset • Intel® 945GC Chipset- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 - Max. resolution: 2048x1536 @75Hz, Vertical: 85Hz@ up to 1920x1440 • Intel® ICH7 Chipset- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 8 ports.- 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.- 1 channel Ultra ATA 100 bus master IDE controller.- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
Main Memory • Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 DRAM• Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture.• Supports DDR2 400/533 memory interface. (4GB Max)
On-Board IDE/SATA • One Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controllers integrated in ICH7- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.• SATAII controller integrated in ICH7- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.- Can connect up to four SATAII devices.
Audio • High Definition link controller integrated in Intel® ICH7 chip.• Audio codec Realtek® ALC888.- Compliant with Azalia Rev 1.0 spec.
LAN • Realtek® 8111B- Supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mb/s.- Supports ACPI Power Management.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector- 1 x CPU / System / Power FAN connectors- CD-in connector- Serial port header (JCOM1) - Front panel audio connector- 2 x Front panel connectors- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors- 1 x ATA100 connector- 1 x SPDIF-out connector (for HDMI graphics card only) - Chassis intrusion switch connector- Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel port - 1 x Serial port (COM 1)- 1 x Graphics Card port - 1 x PS/2 keyboard - 1 x PS/2 mouse - 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack - 4 x USB 2.0 ports- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices andexpansion cards of the board automatically.• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records yourmotherboard specifications.
• 24.5cm(L) x 22.0cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes.