• OC Genie II: Auto OC to boost performance in 1 sec
• ClickBIOS Concept: Easy-to-use UEFI BIOS interface
• i-Charger: fast charge iPad/iPhone/smartphone
- Exclusive OC Genie detect hardware configuration
- Intelligently auto set clock/voltage of CPU and memory or iGPU
- Increase overall system performance in 1 second
- Support AMD Radeon HD 6000 series discrete graphics cards
- 2.4X performance enhanced than iGPU
- Smooth gaming experience
Mobile consumer appliances are getting more and more attention in current day fast moving life style, with smart phones and tablets almost becoming a fashion accessory. However, many ordinary personal computers cannot charge some of these devices, making it difficult to stay connected. The MSI Super Charger is a Windows resident program capable of revising the power supply mode of your USB port to become more powerful. Once your phone or tablet is connected to your USB port, the Super Charger sends a signal to initiate its charging circuit, making it a really smart and convenient charging solution for mobile computing needs.
Note: Only front red USB ports support charger function after system off
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
Compared to common motherboard which need extra BIOS chips, MSI’s M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn’t need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
- Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
- Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
USB Safeguard can prevent motherboards and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Additionally, the safeguard can protect against such dangers multiple times, and greatly improves product lifespan.
- All MSI motherboards use USB Safeguard’s anti-ESD chip for thorough protection against ESD damage
- USB Safeguard is protected against a short circuit and/or ESD without the need for a fuse. It also supports stand-by power supply
Winki 3 is a free Linux-based O/S which is based on the Linux core. With an ultra-fast booting speed and a multi-language interface, the built-in Winki 3 provides an easy-to-use internet environment that includes the most popular functions such as internet surfing, web mail, instant messaging, picture browsing, and more. It's the most practical way to be online in the shortest time.
- User friendly & totally free applications
- Power on to run applications in 25 seconds
- Multi-language interface support
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
- Independent Dynamic Core Technology
- Dual Dynamic Power Management™
- AMD CoolCore™ Technology
- AMD Wideband Frequency Control
- Multi-Point Thermal Control
Click BIOS Concept is based on the new UEFI technology which supports todays latest hardware. From faster booting to supporting large hard drives with a capacity of over 3TB. MSI's Click BIOS can be controlled with both a keyboard, but it also supports mouse control which simplifies navigating and manipulating system settings.
• AMD Llano APU in FM1 package
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• AMD® A55 Chipset
• Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600/1866 DRAM, 16GB Max
• 6 SATA 3Gb/s ports by AMD® A55
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA1~6 ports support RAID 0/1/10 modes by AMD® A55
• Realtek PCI-E LAN controller RTL8111E
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s, 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x ATX 24-pin power connector
- 1 x ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x Front panel connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 6 x Serial ATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
• 22.6cm(L) x 21.6cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes