• OC Genie II: Auto OC to boost performance in 1 sec
• ClickBIOS Concept: Easy-to-use UEFI BIOS interface
• i-Charger: fast charge iPad/iPhone/smartphone
• Support USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s
- Exclusive OC Genie detect hardware configuration
- Intelligently auto set clock/voltage of CPU and memory or iGPU
- Increase overall system performance in 1 second
AMD CrossFire is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. Enabling game-dominatig power, AMD CrossFire technology enables two or more discrete graphics processors to work together to improve graphics performance. AMD CrossFire technology allows you to expand your system's graphics capabilities. It allows you the ability to scale your system's graphics horsepower as you need it, supporting up to four AMD Radeon™ HD graphics cards, making it the most scalable gaming platform ever. With an AMD CrossFire gaming technology, the traditional graphics limitation exists no more, allowing you to enjoy higher performance as well as visual experience.
- Support AMD Radeon HD 6000 series discrete graphics cards
- 2.4X performance enhanced than iGPU
- Smooth gaming experience
Mobile consumer appliances are getting more and more attention in current day fast moving life style, with smart phones and tablets almost becoming a fashion accessory. However, many ordinary personal computers cannot charge some of these devices, making it difficult to stay connected. The MSI Super Charger is a Windows resident program capable of revising the power supply mode of your USB port to become more powerful. Once your phone or tablet is connected to your USB port, the Super Charger sends a signal to initiate its charging circuit, making it a really smart and convenient charging solution for mobile computing needs.
Note: Only front red USB ports support charger function after system off
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
- 10X Faster Than USB 2.0
- Up to 5Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Boost Transfer Rate Between Your PC and External Storage Devices
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
- 2X Faster Than SATA 3Gb/s
- Up to 6Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Unleash True Performance of New HDDs/SSDs
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is new generation fully digital video/audio interface which can transfer 1080p High-Definition video and Audio output in single compact connector. Supporting HDCP copy protection such as Blu-ray Discs, HDMI provides you with the highest-quality home theater experience.
- Next-Gen Multimedia Interface
- Deliver Full HD Video & Audio output In Only One Cable
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
Compared to common motherboard which need extra BIOS chips, MSI’s M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn’t need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
- Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
- Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
USB Safeguard can prevent motherboards and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Additionally, the safeguard can protect against such dangers multiple times, and greatly improves product lifespan.
- All MSI motherboards use USB Safeguard’s anti-ESD chip for thorough protection against ESD damage
- USB Safeguard is protected against a short circuit and/or ESD without the need for a fuse. It also supports stand-by power supply
Winki 3 is a free Linux-based O/S which is based on the Linux core. With an ultra-fast booting speed and a multi-language interface, the built-in Winki 3 provides an easy-to-use internet environment that includes the most popular functions such as internet surfing, web mail, instant messaging, picture browsing, and more. It's the most practical way to be online in the shortest time.
- User friendly & totally free applications
- Power on to run applications in 25 seconds
- Multi-language interface support
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
- Independent Dynamic Core Technology
- Dual Dynamic Power Management™
- AMD CoolCore™ Technology
- AMD Wideband Frequency Control
- Multi-Point Thermal Control
Click BIOS Concept is based on the new UEFI technology which supports todays latest hardware. From faster booting to supporting large hard drives with a capacity of over 3TB. MSI's Click BIOS can be controlled with both a keyboard, but it also supports mouse control which simplifies navigating and manipulating system settings.
• AMD Llano APU in FM1 package
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• AMD® A75 Chipset
• Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600/1866(OC) DRAM, 16GB Max
• 6 SATA 6Gb/s ports by AMD® A75
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 6Gb/s
- SATA1~6 ports support RAID 0/1/10 modes by AMD® A75
• Realtek PCI-E GbLAN controller RTL8111E
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
• 2 USB 3.0 rear ports by AMD® A75
• 1 USB 3.0 onboard pinheader by AMD® A75
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x ATX 24-pin power connector
- 1 x ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x Front panel connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector
- 6 x Serial ATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
* HDMI and DVI-D can't output simultaneously.
• 30.5cm(L) x 21.0cm(W) ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes