• OC Genie 4: Overclock in 1 Second
• Click BIOS 4: Easily Fine-tune Your System
• 3 Display Outputs: HDMI/DVI/D-Sub Support
• Super Charger: fast charge iPad/iPhone/smartphone
Military Class 4 is the next step in high quality components. The Dark Choke and Solid CAP will make sure that your PC runs more stable under extreme gaming conditions.
Dark Choke uses the special core design and allows the Dark Choke to run at a lower temperature with higher capacity and better power efficiency and stability.
With their aluminum core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high-end design motherboard. Not only do Solid CAPs could provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over-10-year.
The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essentials which increase your stability in the worst conditions. The humidity protection and high temperature protection ensure your system surviving each environment, no matter how harsh. The new structure of the PCB limits EMI radiation. On top of that all the connectors have ESD protection in order to prevent short circuit.
The latest Gen 4 Fabric PCB helps to against moisture cause by some humid conditions and environments.
The optimized EMI-proof design helps to keep users safe when during a long-time computer operation.
Anti-ESD ICs and fuses onboard helps to totally protect your motherboard from electrostatic damage.
Certificated Military Class 4 components help to work stable under some extreme conditions.
With the one-second overclocking option OC Genie we're giving you even more performance. Just hit the button and your PC gets another adrenalin shot straight away. Give your system an awesome performance boost with ease.*OC Genie supports 65W K-series APU only
The MSI Click BIOS 4 is the latest UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 8.1 / Windows 10. Not only that it also reacts faster, runs smoother and has better mouse support. And this all comes with many cool features. Click on the button on the right to visit our dedicated BIOS page and learn more.
MSI Live Update is renewed! Our popular software automatically downloads and installs the latest drivers, BIOS and software. Rest assured while your system is always configured using the latest software so you get the maximum performance and stability.
No more seamless waiting for your O/S to be loaded! MSI Fast Boot helps to make your system boot lightning fast. MSI Fast Boot also features a GO2BIOS button. Simply click it to restart your PC and go straight to the system BIOS.
Compared to common motherboards which need extra BIOS chips, MSI's M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn't need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover, it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
USB Safeguard can prevent motherboards and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Additionally, the safeguard can protect against such dangers multiple times, and greatly improves product lifespan.
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
Enjoy the awesome HD video playback now! MSI motherboards that equip with HDMI port(s) supports the latest and the most innovative signal outputs to provide an unprecedented visual experience.
• AMD® A-Series/Athlon™ Processors* for the FM2+ package
* Also support FM2 A-Series/Athlon™ Processors
* Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• AMD® A88X Chipset
• 2 x DDR3 memory slots supporting up to 32GB
• Supports DDR3 1333/ 1600/ 1866/ 2133*(*OC) MHz
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
• Supports AMD Memory Profile (AMP)
• Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* For the support status of AMP/XMP memory modules, please take MSI’s Memory Support list as reference.
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports by AMD® A88X
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 6Gb/s
- SATA1~6 ports support RAID 0/1/5/10 modes by AMD® A88X
• Supports Gigabit LAN by Realtek® RTL8111G
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin system fan connector
- 1 x 3-pin system fan connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 2 x USB power jumpers
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 3 x audio jacks
* This platform supports dual-display function (HDMI+VGA, HDMI+DVI, VGA+DVI) and triple-display function (HDMI+VGA+DVI)
• Micro-ATX (22.6 cm x 21.6 cm)
• 6 mounting holes