MSI's new Military Class 4 components support you while you are questing, racing, battling and shooting your way to the top. MSI's Military Class 4 components deliver record-breaking stability when you need to keep cool in the heat of battle. The new standard in stability built on a proven technology of high quality components.
The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essentials which increase your stability in the worst conditions. The humidity protection and high temperature protection ensure your system surviving each environment, no matter how harsh. The new structure of the PCB limits EMI radiation. On top of that all the connectors have ESD protection in order to prevent short circuit.
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
- 10X Faster Than USB 2.0
- Up to 5Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Boost Transfer Rate Between Your PC and External Storage Devices
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
- 2X Faster Than SATA 3Gb/s
- Up to 6Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Unleash True Performance of New HDDs/SSDs
Enjoy the awesome HD video playback now! MSI motherboards that equip with HDMI port(s) supports the latest and the most innovative signal outputs to provide an unprecedented visual experience.
No more waiting for entering O/S! MSI Fast Boot helps to make motherboards boot lightning fast. MSI also adds the GO2BIOS button with-in. Simply click it to reset your PC and then go straight to the system BIOS.
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving your time and lowering the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
Compared to common motherboards which need extra BIOS chips, MSI's M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn't need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover, it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
- Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
- Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
USB Safeguard can prevent motherboards and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Additionally, the safeguard can protect against such dangers multiple times, and greatly improves product lifespan.
- All MSI motherboards use USB Safeguard’s anti-ESD chip for thorough protection against ESD damage
- USB Safeguard is protected against a short circuit and/or ESD without the need for a fuse. It also supports stand-by power supply
Winki 3 is a free Linux-based O/S which is based on the Linux core. With an ultra-fast booting speed and a multi-language interface, the built-in Winki 3 provides an easy-to-use internet environment that includes the most popular functions such as internet surfing, web mail, instant messaging, picture browsing, and more. It's the most practical way to be online in the shortest time.
- User friendly & totally free applications
- Power on to run applications in 25 seconds
- Multi-language interface support
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
- Independent Dynamic Core Technology
- Dual Dynamic Power Management™
- AMD CoolCore™ Technology
- AMD Wideband Frequency Control
- Multi-Point Thermal Control
• AMD Socket AM1 Athlon™ /Sempron™ Processors
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• 2 x DDR3 memory slots support up to 32GB
• Supports DDR3 1333/ 1600 MHz
• Single channel memory architecture
• Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
* For the support status of AMP/XMP memory modules, please take MSI’s Memory Support list as reference.
* The Max. 32GB memory capacity can be supported with DIMMs of 16GB (or above). MSI will update Memory support list once the DIMMs are available on the market.
• 2 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 6Gb/s
• Supports Gigabit LAN by Realtek® RTL8111G
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 3 x audio jacks
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 3-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin system fan connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x TPM connector
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
* This platform supports dual-display function (HDMI+VGA, HDMI+DVI, VGA+DVI)
• Mini-ITX 6.7 in. x 6.7 in. (17.0 cm x 17.0 cm)
• 6 mounting holes