Intel® NM70 Chipset
• All Solid CAPs: Longer lifespan than electrolytic capacitors
• Click BIOS Concept: Easy-to-use UEFI BIOS interface
• Supports VGA & HDMI output
• Supports SATA 6Gb/s
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
- 2X Faster Than SATA 3Gb/s
- Up to 6Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Unleash True Performance of New HDDs/SSDs
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is new generation fully digital video/audio interface which can transfer 1080p High-Definition video and Audio output in single compact connector. Supporting HDCP copy protection such as Blu-ray Discs, HDMI provides you with the highest-quality home theater experience.
- Next-Gen Multimedia Interface
- Deliver Full HD Video & Audio output In Only One Cable
(HDMI 1.4 is only supported with 2nd Intel®Generation CoreTM Processors. Pentium and Celeron Processors support HDMI 1.3)
3TB+ Infinity is not only breaking through the limit of traditional BIOS, but also enhancing the utilization of hard drives efficiently. In addition to supporting the latest 3TB hard drives, MSI 3TB+ Infinity technology can use the 3TB hard drive as boot disk when installing a 64-bit operating system. Compared to competitors, MSI 3TB+ Infinity is an industry-leading technology which substantially presents an advantage of development and application in the future.
- All the latest 3TB hard drivers on the market can be supported
- Make the 3TB hard drive as boot disk when installing a 64-bit operating system
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
Compared to common motherboard which need extra BIOS chips, MSI’s M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn’t need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
- Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
- Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
Winki 3 is a free Linux-based O/S which is based on the Linux core. With an ultra-fast booting speed and a multi-language interface, the built-in Winki 3 provides an easy-to-use internet environment that includes the most popular functions such as internet surfing, web mail, instant messaging, picture browsing, and more. It's the most practical way to be online in the shortest time.
- User friendly & totally free applications
- Power on to run applications in 25 seconds
- Multi-language interface support
Click BIOS Concept is based on the new UEFI technology which supports todays latest hardware. From faster booting to supporting large hard drives with a capacity of over 3TB. MSI's Click BIOS can be controlled with both a keyboard, but it also supports mouse control which simplifies navigating and manipulating system settings.
• Support Intel® C847 (1.1 GHz, Dual core) processor (C847MS-E33)
• Intel® NM70 chipset
• Support two DDR3 DIMMs 1066/1333 SDRAM (16GB Max)
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slot
• 2 x PCI slots
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® NM70
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports three SATAII ports (SATA2~4) by NM70
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® NM70
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports one SATAIII port (SATA1) by NM70
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC887
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
• Supports LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek® 8111E
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x TPM Module connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Front panel connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse combo port
- 1 x Coaxial S/PDIF-out port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF-out port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x LAN ports
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio ports
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x Graphic card port
- 1 x COM port
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• Micro-ATX (24.4 cm X 19.0 cm)
• 6 mounting holes.