MSI Reminds you:Because of the limitations of chipset, this MB does not support Win98/ME.
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
• Key components status hardware monitor.
• Monitor the CPU status.
• Optimize System status define.
• Auto speed up with system loading change.
• Intel® Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium and Celeron in the LGA775 package. Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® G31 Chipset- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333MHz.- Supports dual channel, DDR2 667/800.- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (Intel® GMA 3100) - Max. resolution:2048x1536X32bpp, Horizontal:127.5KHz Vertical:75Hz• Intel® ICH7/ICH7R (optional) Chipset- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 8 ports.- 4 SATA ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.- ACPI 3.0 compliant.- SATA1~4 support RAID 0/ /1/ 10/ 5 mode(optional)
Main Memory • Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 DRAM• Supports up to 4GB memory size.• Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture.• Supports DDR2 667/800 memory interface.• Due to the limitation of G31 chipsets, dual channel support must meet some requirement in the specification of memory modules. please refer to Test Reports for detailed description.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant) • 1 x PCI Express x1 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant) • 2 x PCI slots (support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface)
• Chip integrated by Realtek® ALC888/ 883 (optinal)/ 861 (optional)- Flexible 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium SPEC
• Supports 10/ 100 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8101E• Or Supports PCIE LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111B (optional)/ 8111C (optional)
TPM (Trusted Platform Module)• The Trusted Platform Module Solution
On-Board Pinheaders/ Connectors
- 1 Parallel port pinheader supporting SPP/EPP/ECP mode- 2 USB 2.0 pinheaders- 1 CD-In pinheader- 1 Front Panel Audio pinheader- 1 SPDIF-Out pinheader- 1 Chassis Intrusion Switch pinheader
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 24.4cm(L) x 21.5cm(W) micro-ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes.