MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
- Independent Dynamic Core Technology
- Dual Dynamic Power Management™
- AMD CoolCore™ Technology
- AMD Wideband Frequency Control
- Multi-Point Thermal Control
• AMD® Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 and Sempron in the Socket AM2 package. Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.FSB
• HyperTransport 1.0/2.0 supporting speed up to 1GHz (2000MT/s)
• NVIDIA® GeForce 6100 and nForce 410 Chipset
Main Memory • Supports Dual DDR II 533/667/800- 4 DDRII DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express x16 slot.• One PCI Express x1 slot.• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
On-Board IDE • Two IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 410 - Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode- Can connect up to four IDE devicesOn-Board SATA • Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 410 - Supports storage and data transfers at up to 300 MB/s RAID Function - SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0 or RAID 1 mode.
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC883- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports 10/100 Fast Ethernet by Realtek RTL8201CL
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector - 4-pin ATX 12V power connector - CPU / System / NB FAN connectors - CD-in connector - Serial port header - IrDA infrared module header - 1 x Floppy disk drive connector - 2 x SATA II connectors - 2 x ATA133 HD connectors - 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports - SPDIF-Out/ SPDIF-In connector - Audio-Out connector - Front panel connector - Front panel audio connector - Chassis intrusion switch connector - Clear CMOS Jumper
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard - 1 x PS/2 Mouse - 1 x VGA port - 1 x Audio I/O (Line-in/Line-out/MIC) - 4 x USB 2.0 - 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
• 24.5cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
• 8 mounting holes.