MSI Reminds you :Because of the limitations of chipset, this MB does not support Win98/ME.
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
- Independent Dynamic Core Technology
- Dual Dynamic Power Management™
- AMD CoolCore™ Technology
- AMD Wideband Frequency Control
- Multi-Point Thermal Control
• Key components status hardware monitor.
• Monitor the CPU status.
• Optimize System status define.
• Auto speed up with system loading change.
• AMD® Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 and Sempron in the Socket AM2 package. Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.Hyper Transport Bus
• HyperTransport 1.0/2.0 supporting speed up to 1GHz (2000MT/s)
• NVIDIA® MCP68S
Main Memory • Supports dual channel DDR2 533/667/800- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)- Supports a maximum memory size up to 4GB.
• 1 PCI Express x16 slot• 1 PCI Express x1 slot• 2 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
On-Board IDE • One IDE port by NVIDIA® MCP68S- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode- Can connect up to two IDE devicesOn-Board SATA • 4 SATAII ports by NVIDIA® MCP68S- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s RAID Function - SATAII 1~4 supports RAID 0/1/0+1/5 or JBOD mode by NVIDIA® MCP68S
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC888- Flexible 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek RTL8211BL / RTL8201CL
• Supports TPM 1.2
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector- 1 x CPU / 1 x System FAN connectors- CD-in connector- Clear CMOS Jumper- 1 x SPDIF-out connector- Chassis intrusion switch connector- Front panel audio connector- Front panel connector- 1 x IEEE1394 connector (optional)- 1 x TPM module connector- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector- 4 x Serial ATA II connectors- 1 x ATA133 HD connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard - 1 x PS/2 mouse - 1 x Serial port- 1 x Parallel port
• 24.4cm(L) x 20.5cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes.