MSI Reminds you :Because of the limitations of chipset, this MB does not support Win98/ME.
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
• Key components status hardware monitor.
• Monitor the CPU status.
• Optimize System status define.
• Auto speed up with system loading change.
• Supports Socket 775 for Intel® P4 3xx/ 5xx/ 6xx/ Pentium D (805/820/920/925/930), Core 2 Duo processors.• Supports FSB 1066/800/533MHz.• Supports 3/4 pin CPU Fan Pin-Header with Fan Speed Control.• Supports EIST Technology• Supports Hyper-Threading (HT) Technology* we recommend to use processors with 95W power consumption. Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• VIA® P4M900 Chipset - Supports P4 processor FSB 1066/800/533MHz - Supports DDR2 667/533/400 memory• VIA® VT8237A Chipset - Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133 master mode PCI EIDE controller. - ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management. - Supports USB 2.0 up to 8 ports.
Main Memory • Supports two unbuffered 240-pin DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 DRAM• Supports up to 4GB memory size.• Supports DDR2 667/533/400 memory interface.
Slots • One PCI Express x 16 slot & one PCI Express x 1 slot. • Two PCI 2.2 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3V/5V PCI bus interface).
On-Board IDE • An IDE controller on the VT8237A chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA 133/100/66/33 operation modes.- Can connect up to four IDE devices.• Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in VT8237A.- Up to 1.5Gb/sec transfer rate.- Can connect up to 2 Serial ATA drives.
Audio • VIA VT1708 8 channel audio codec. - Compliance with Azalia 1.x HD spec.
IEEE1394 • VIA® VT6307/VT6308P chipset- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, front x1)- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
LAN • VIA® VT6103L chipset - Supports 10Mb/s and 100Mb/s. - Compliance with PCI v2.2- Supports ACPI Power Management
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector - 4-pin ATX 12V power connector - CPU / Power /System fan connectors - CD-in connector - Clear CMOS jumper - Chassis intrusion switch connector - 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional) - 1 x SPDIF-out connector - Serial port connector (JCOM2) - 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports - Front panel audio connector - Front panel connectors - 1 x Floppy disk drive connector - 2 x Ultra DMA 133 IDE device connectors - 2 x Serial ATA device connectors
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel port - 1 x Serial port (COM 1) - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard - 1 x PS/2 Mouse - 1 x Audio I/O (6 in 1) - 4 x USB 2.0 - 1 x IEEE1394 (optional) - 1 x RJ45 LAN jack - 1 x Graphics Card port
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 24.4 cm(L) x 21.0 cm(W) M-ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes.