The PRO Series motherboards fit in any PC. Quality you can trust with top performance and clever business solutions are key aspects of these motherboards. Make your life easier and boost your business with the super stable, reliable and long-lasting PRO Series motherboards.
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
OC Genie is the world's first built-in hardware overclocking technology on motherboards. With this one-second overclocking option we're giving you even more performance. Just hit the button and your PC gets another adrenalin shot.
PERFORMANCE BOOST MODE
*Features may vary according to your platform and model
Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s using Gen3 x4, Turbo M.2 is over 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection! Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely fast loading of applications and games with MSI motherboards.
The U.2 Host Card delivers performance up to 32 Gb/s and allows support for next gen 2.5-inch SSDs using the U.2 connector. A redriver chip is added to increase data transfer speed.
Explore the greatly improved, award-winning CLICK BIOS 5 and use it to tune your system to maximum performance. MSI CLICK BIOS 5 is the next generation UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 10.
Control your system in two modes: EZ mode, for the most used settings and functions. Advanced mode for more detailed settings and fine-tuning options to boost your system’s performance.
Low res, non-scalable
Sharp, hi-res, scalable design
This MSI PRO Series motherboards features an Intel® i219V Gigabit network adapter.
This high quality networking solution is optimized for professional and multimedia use with outstanding performance to deliver a secure, stable and fast network connection.
MSI M-Cloud is a convenient and secure way of saving personal files in the cloud. M-Cloud simplifies complicated settings with a user friendly interface and is easy to learn. Build and maintain your personal cloud with ease. M-Cloud can also turn your PC into an Access Point. You can easily share a wireless network or internet signal to other devices through just a few simple steps.
Dark Choke uses the special core design and allows the Dark Choke to run at a lower temperature with higher capacity and better power efficiency and stability.
With their aluminum core design, Dark CAPs has been a staple in high-end motherboard designs and provides lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as its over-10-year Lifespan.
Reduction in moisture absorption helps prevent "Conductive Anodic Filament". Untreated PCB's can have 10x higher failure rate.
All key components used in MSI motherboards have all passed military testing ensuring stable operation in the harshest environments.
Carefully selected materials, multiple PCB layers and shielding result in the best circuit protection for MSI motherboards.
Each and every I/O port is protected against the hazards of Electro Static Discharge.
All MSI motherboards comply with strict American FCC regulations and reduce the impact of Electromagnetic Interference.
MSI EZ Debug LED is an easy troubleshooting tool using 3 LEDs to indicate CPU / Memory / VGA operation every time you boot up your system. Run into trouble? Use the LEDs to easily identify the source of your problem and get back into operation quickly.
Onboard overvoltage protection prevents overvoltage and short-circuit damage of the CPU and other components. A red LED near the 24 pin CPU power connector let you know that overvoltage protection is activated for easier troubleshooting.
SLI /CrossFire support
This motherboard supports SLI / CrossFire. Optimal PCI-Express slot placement allows for better fitting and airflow.
That way, you can enjoy the best graphics at the highest framerate jumping from your screen when running an NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFire™ setup.
Worried about damaging the PCI-Express slot or your graphics card because of the weight?
Steel Armor has more solder points on the PCB for more strength and protects the PCI-Express signals against electromagnetic interference for a stutter-free gaming experience and higher GPU overclocking.
MSI® Steel ArmorReinforced, heavy soldered connections
Total Fan Control gives you complete control of all your fans connected to the motherboard, through a revolutionary and easy to use interface.
Benefit from great compatibility and a worry-free user experience when using Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10 with MSI PRO Series motherboards.
MSI is world’s first motherboard manufacturer to receive official Microsoft Windows 10 WHQL certification. With a true testament to compatibility and performance, the MSI R&D team ensures a worry-free experience when using the latest version of Microsoft Windows on any MSI PRO Series motherboard.
With Audio Boost we're delivering the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. That way, you can enjoy breathtaking, crystal clear sound and music through 6-channel Audio or high impendence headphones and truly dominate the game.
With high quality audio connectors you get the best possible signal output with less chance of distortion.
Audio Boost acts like a dedicated soundcard by physically isolating the audio circuitry to give you a more clear audio signal.
Delivering high fidelity crystal clear sound with exceptional acoustics and realism.
Convenient use of the front panel audio output while retaining high quality sound.
Equal and perfect sound quality for left & right channel audio through the use of seperated layers in the PCB.
Audio Boost protects your ears against annoying loud popping sounds when you plug devices in or out or turn your PC on/off.
Transferring your favorite games, music and movies over USB has never been faster. USB 3.1 Gen2 enables lightning fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s!
Type-C with reversible design
Get all the performance benefits from USB 3.1 Gen2 combined with the convenience of the USB Type-C connector. This reversible connector allows for effortless connecting of USB devices.
With a cleverly placed USB 3.1 Gen1 front pin header on MSI motherboards, you can connect up to 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices directly to the front of your PC Chassis. This way you can easily enjoy fast USB speeds without having to use the hard-to-reach USB ports at the rear.
The front USB 3.1 Gen1 ports on MSI motherboards are protected by a set of protective ICs to prevent damage caused by Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) from plugging/unplugging USB devices.
To support professional monitors, TV's, beamers and other displays, this MSI motherboard features DVI and a VGA video output. No matter what screen type you want to connect, using a dedicated graphics card or an onboard connector, MSI motherboards have you covered.
Enjoy awesome 4K UHD (2160p ultra-high definition) video playback with MSI motherboards.
This motherboard is equipped with a HDMI port supporting the latest 4K Ultra-HD 4096×2160p resolution @ 24Hz to provide a breathtaking visual experience.
Be sure to take full advantage by connecting your devices to the optimized ports.
• Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
* Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® Z170 Chipset
• 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- Supports DDR4 3600(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2133 MHz*
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports ECC, un-buffered memory
-ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support depends on the individual CPU physical characteristics
* Please refer to Compatibility reports for more information of compatible memory.
• Intel® Z170 Chipset
• 6x SATA 6Gb/s ports - Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
• 1 x M.2 Key M Socket supports type 2280/2260/2242 storage devices in PCIE Gen3 x4 mode
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 standard, 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length M.2 SSD cards
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe Mini-SAS SSD with Turbo U.2 Host Card*
• Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors
* The Turbo U.2 Host Card is not included, please purchase separately.
• ASMedia® ASM1142 Chipset
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports onthe back panel
• Intel® Z170 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectors)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
• 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
Back Panel I/O Ports
• 1x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- 1 x HDMI™ port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 6 x audio jacks
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor