MSI gaming monitors are born to stand out
Packed with exciting features and the latest technology,
MSI QD-OLED series breaks the rules and upgrades your vision
Find Your Latest QD-OLED Monitors
3-YEAR OLED WARRANTY
MSI recognizes the significance of providing extensive support, allowing our users to enjoy their gaming experience worry-free. We offer a 3-year warranty for OLED panels, exceeding standard coverage by including safeguards against the OLED burn-in issue.
For more information, please refer to Warranty Information page：Product Support Page
Get a Bigger Bonus for Shouting Out for MSI
Share your feedback between Jan 6 th and Mar 31st, get a US$100 Steam Voucher!
*Comments must exceed 100 words in length.
*MSI appreciates you sharing photos on the e-tailer's comment section.
Write a review for an eligible product on
select online stores
Register your eligible product at
MSI Member Center Website
Submit the review link and invoice,
then waiting for review.
You will get the prize as long as
the redemption has been approved
Please submit direct URL links of your review.
- Note that we cannot verify review links that require a login. If you are not sure if the link will be accepted, open your link while logged out of the site where you wrote the review and check if you can see only your review.
Some ideas that can help you write your review:
- What is your favorite aspect of the product and how did it improve your user experience?
- Why did you choose this product over another?
- Does the product fulfill your needs? Does it deliver beyond your expectations?
- What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of the product?
Why do you need an MSI QD-OLED Monitor?
Next-Gen QD-OLED Advantages
OLED Care 2.0
HDR True Black 400
QD-OLED series provides extremely high contrast and is certified VESA DisplayHDR True Black 400. Accurate, Vivid, and Life-like.
Delta E < 2
Pre-calibrated in the factory, QD-OLED series monitor guarantees an industry-leading color fidelity: delta-E (ΔE) ≤ 2. It makes you feel like you are right in the scene.
QD-OLED series monitor could create 99 percent coverage of DCI-P3 color space by utilizing a dynamically engineered layer of Quantum Dot technology.
Less Blue Light Pro
QD-OLED feature the hardware solution, which can reduce HEV but still maintain the same picture quality without yellow tone screen display.
The unique panel surface coating design can effectively reduce the level of glare reflection.
When spotting multiple static logos on the screen, the system auto-scans shapes and colors, triggering a luminance reduction.
It automatically scans the task bar shape and then automatically reduces luminance.
The boundary protection adjusts the luminance of the boundary between two images or image and background.
The crosshair automatically changes color, making it visible at any time.
The built-in aim magnifier provides multi-stage zooming with shortcut keys to quickly switch the magnification.
The new A.I. Vision technology can not only reveal details in dark areas but also enhance overall brightness and saturate colors, bringing brightness to your day.
QD-OLED series monitor provide HDMI 2.1 with a full 48 Gbps bandwidth. It supports 120Hz mode on the latest consoles and supports HDR simultaneously.
Control multiple devices via one set of joystick, keyboard, mouse, and MSI gaming monitor.
With USB Type-C cable connection, allowing you to power your devices (up to 90W) and effortlessly display by DisplayPort Alt mode.
Full bandwidth up to 48Gbps supports VRR and is perfectly compatible with the next-gen console.
Expert Monitor Reviews
Would you like to receive the latest information about MSI QD-OLED gaming monitors?
The Shout Out – Best QD-OLED Monitors ("Campaign" or “Event”) is hosted by Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. (“MSI” or “We”) on https://www.msi.com/Promotion/best-QD-OLED-monitors and includes many different programs to join. Each program will run for the specified period. By participating in the Campaign, each entrant (“Participant” or “You”) unconditionally accept(s) and agree(s) to comply with and abide by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of MSI, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Open to Participants who must be at least 18 year old or of the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entries must meet the following conditions to be deemed eligible:
- Only reviews of Campaign specified, eligible MSI products are accepted.
- Eligible MSI products must be purchased from select retailers/etailers listed on the Campaign landing page.
- Product review(s) must be posted on the select retailers/etailers website where the participant purchased the eligible MSI product(s). If there is no review section on the select retailers/etailers website, please leave a review on the review platform listed on the Campaign landing page.
MSI reserves the right to deny entry if any eligibility conditions are not met.
- egister a valid account with MSI Member Center http://account.msi.com
- Register an Eligible MSI Product in your MSI profile.
- Publish a product review for one of your registered Eligible MSI Product on one of the Designated Websites.
- Submit your review in your MSI profile by copying and pasting the link of your review on the Designated Website.
Participant will get a Basic Prize listed under each program for submitting an authentic and
informative review. MSI will verify the review and have right to approve or deny the submission in
its sole discretion. Each submitted review can only claim one item of the listed Basic Prize
randomly distributed by MSI. The prize winners will be notified by e-mail. From time to time,
reviews of certain product lines may be eligible to receive additional special gifts – program
Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the redemption item (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days. Incomplete Event registration information may result in additional processing time of up to fourteen (14) business days if You are required to provide additional information. Physical delivery of redemption item may take up to eight (8) weeks or more due to customs clearance. MSI WILL NOT PERMIT CHANGES TO RECIPIENT NAME, TELEPHONE, AND ADDRESS AFTER REGISTRATION – PARTICIPANTS MUST PROVIDE TRUTHFUL AND ACCURATE INFORMATION DURING REGISTRATION.
MSI hosts the Campaign in multiple jurisdictions and territories. In each Campaign territory the offered Basic Prize pool may vary. For the avoidance of doubt, Campaign Participants shall not submit one review to multiple Shout Out Campaigns or request for the prize offered in other jurisdictions. The prizes listed on each particular Campaign program page are only available to the Campaign Participants who meet all Terms and Conditions for the specified program and jurisdiction/territory.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A person may also enter for the chance to win Basic Prize by writing a request to MSI and mailing to MSI Computer Corp. (USA), located at 901 Canada Court, City of Industry, CA 91748, USA. Your written request must be legible to be accepted, and must include your full name and a valid mailing address within the US Region (NO P.O. BOX), phone number and any email address to allow MSI to verify the entrant. Only one Entry will be permitted per entrant. MSI will also use the contact information provided in the Entry to contact the entrant, as appropriate.
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may,
as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code,
purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly
gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect
will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You
if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an
ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices,
etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services.
Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as
our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when
reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory
authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the
Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other
terms, MSI may disqualify participants:
- if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete,
- if Event eligibility requirements such as timely enrollment, applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met;
- if the provided documents are altered, forged, fraudulent, misdelivered, or void;
- if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment;
- if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or
- if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants:
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.