Gaming OSD(On screen Display) is a software that can adjust the screen settings via mouse, this can replace the buttons on the screen and have more operating sensitivity. Gaming OSD is one of the many MSI optimized gaming software, it combines multiple functions like game monitoring, in-game description, game setting file, system setting, hotkeys, joystick controlled and extra functions like PIP in a MSI monitor, etc.
How to install Gaming OSD
1. Go to “MSI official website”, click “search icon” → Type down the model name → Hit “Enter” or click “search icon” on the left.
2. Click “Support”
3. Click“Utility”→ Select Operating system → Select “WIN10”
4. Find Gaming OSD and click the download icon on the right.
5. Open up the file after the installation.
6. Select “Extract all”
7. Select “Extract”
8. Click “Setup(x64)”
9. Processing, please wait…
10. Click “Next”
11. Processing, please wait…
12. Click “Finish”
13. When open the application you will see the following interface, please plug in the USB device that comes with the monitor in order to enable the interface.
14. After you enable the interface, you could adjust according to preferences.
How to use Gaming OSD
The difference between Gaming OSD and monitor OSD is that one is using buttons on the monitor to adjust and another is using mouse to adjust. You can check the following product manual for function setting methods for reference.
Reference information and related articles: Optix MPG27CQ Product Manual
When using Gaming OSD you will need to plug in the USB device that comes with the monitor in order to use the software.