If your MSI laptop has speaker no sound, please check is there any other audio device connected to the computer's headphone jack. If yes, please pull out the sound device and check again. If not connected any audio devices, please check "System Setting" and "Re-install the Driver".
1. Right click on the speaker logo in the lower right corner of the task bar → select "Sounds".
2. In the pop-up window, select "Playback" to set the default playback device to "Speakers".
Re-install the Driver
(Warning) : System will reboot serval times for removing previous audio driver on driver installation process.
1. Machine model confirmation: the model number is indicated on the sticker on the lower right of the keyboard (Eg: GS63VR 7RF)
2. After entering the MSI official website, input the model name in the index field in the upper right corner and click Enter to search.
3. Click "Download".
4. Select the corresponding system in the "Select" drop-down menu.
5. Click "Download"
6. The decompressed driver folder usually has the installation file of "setup.exe". Double-click to run this file and click "Next" until the installation is complete.