Please follow the steps below to check the BIOS and system setting：
Reset BIOS settings to default
1. Press the power button to start the notebook. When MSI logo shows up, please keep tapping the “Delete” until you see the BIOS Setup Utility.
2. After entering the BIOS menu, press “F9”. After the following screen appears, press “Enter” to restore the BIOS setting to the factory default.
3. Press “F10” key. After the following screen appears, press “Enter” to confirm and save the settings.
4. Notebook will be restart automatically. After restarting, check if it can enter the system.
Windows Automatic Repair
1. When system appears [Diagnosing your computer], please wait for Windows Automatic Repair.
2. After finish the repair process, please press [Restart] to reboot the system.
1. When power on the device, please press F3 Hotkey to enter the Windows Recovery Environment and select [Advanced options].
2. Select [Troubleshooting] to continue.
3. Click [Advanced options].
4. Please choose the [Startup Settings].
5. Click [Restart].
6. System will restart automatically. When system boot to Startup Settings, please select [ 4) Enable the safe mode].
7. Please remove recently installed system updates or drivers/utilities and reboot the system again.
If restore the BIOS to the factory default settings also not be able to enter the system, please use the F3 recovery function to restore the system to the factory state (this method is only suitable for models with MSI factory system). Please refer to the article: